OCD+ OCD+

You uploaded the wrong game for the wrong guy

I have OCD, by that I mean I've been diagnosed by a doctor with OCD.

I can't stop...I need these medals. I completed the pianist (medium) and I completed Big O (hard) after failing twice. Currently I'm on SHUT (easy) just wish I could mute the sound so I can listen to music that isn't blaring.

I really don't think I will be able to complete 208 or K and you know what? It's driving me nuts >:|

You win Luka M.

Mega Miner Mega Miner

Time killing game

First off I think everyone is over reacting about the whole motherload thing.

I just achieved my final medal "TREASURE!"

The game is a great time killer, I played it over the course of three days achieving all the medals with probably around 3-4 hours game play.

It is simple but like I said a great time killer!

Sydney Shark Sydney Shark

Broken?

The only control I can use is the ctrl button.

I remember playing this when it first came out and it worked fine but now for some reason I cannot use any arrow keys?

"Fix it! Fix it! Fix it! Fix it! Fix it! Fix it!...Fix it! Fix it! Fix it! Fix it! Fix it!" - Philip J. Fry

Symphonic Tower Defense Symphonic Tower Defense

Awesome game

This game is SUPER fun and I love getting medals so that is what I'm working on

One problem I'm having though is liking the facebook page, I like it however I receive no reward. I give this game a 10/10!

***********************************SP OILER********************************
**********

I have managed to unlock one of the secret medals. To get the first one you must beat a entire level with only yellow towers. I would suggest playing the first level "Daylight train".

***********************************SP OILER********************************
**********

Does anyone know how to unlock the second hidden medal?

FrozenFire responds:

It's being removed :( sorry.

Gravinaytor Gravinaytor

good job

awesome game

but I cant beat 19 so I give up :(

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

The one thing I hate

It seems like an all around awesome game EXCEPT

YOU GO DOWN WAY TO FREAKING EASY

I played this 8 years ago when I was 10 and I still cant get past the first level

Action Turnip!!! Action Turnip!!!

Really awesome!!

This deserves 10 all around awesome

my only question is WHERE can I download the music? I keep searching for Zach and the other guy but cant find anything

anyone know?

raitendo responds:

myspace.com/pelleochponta but the song isn't up yet (they're waiting to get the master recording sent to them from their studio)

Looming Looming

Walking got to me / All around good game

Really awesome game

just completed all nine endings, however I still cant figure out the two secret medals.

I suppose they shall remain secrets cause im not gunna invest another minute wandering around Looming