Sonic Generations Plot Sonic Generations Plot

Review number 116

The humor I think is much like the modern day family guy episodes, I for one am not a fan of these. The animation I'd give a C+ (get it? lol) and the voice acting was sub-par but that is probably because I'm so used to hearing regular sonic from the video games of my childhood. Overall you deserve a 6/10 but I will give you a 8/10 because I simply don't have the ability to make flash.

Good job friend, keep it up.

TopStick TopStick

Review number 58

It's perfect! I've been watching stick videos since I was 9 in 1999. I can't give a better review then the word perfect.

Also nice ending song!

Terkoiz1 responds:

You too? Man, don't you feel old. I certainly do... *hobbles away

Epic Cupcake Time Epic Cupcake Time

Awesome is the perfect review

No bacon strips?

Lawn Mower Madness Lawn Mower Madness

Review number 56

I'm loving all the great videos from madness day!

You didn't do anything wrong with this video but I will instead tell you what you did right :D

The fact it was a lawn mower they were riding on and it had hydraulics! Also the music is what separated good from awesome!

10/10

Paper Mario Madness Paper Mario Madness

Review number 83

This had me smiling the entire way through!

The colors you used were perfect and fit the feeling of madness day, the sounds also perfect and the ending is great, I was expecting for the guy to get his head blown off with the hammer lol but your the artist! Either way great job and I look forward to more of your work :)

Funion Funion

Review number 27

What an original flash! I normally enjoy watching what some might call "rude" humor (see awesome reach).

Your artwork is not like what I see around here lately on newgrounds but rather a style of your own!

The voice overs were somewhat odd but still enjoyable.

Dance P-P-Party Dance P-P-Party

Review number 4

Everyone else complaining is NUTS! this is the best! You can put on whatever music you want!

I only wish I could get this full screen. Aside from that I really hope this flash doesn't die :D I like looking at it to much :)

S.A. goes to a party S.A. goes to a party

Is this art?

Who I'm I to call something art? The answer is no one.

However I find this video to be extremely offensive! Then again so is the real world but does that does not me we should glorify it.

Even though your art work is somewhat "good" and I use this word lightly, I still don't think you should receive ANY stars. I'm sorry but you really need to come up with some better flash vid ideas then this.

AriaSuperior responds:

did my penis rape your virgin eyes?
did my cum get inside your eyes and made you cry?

The Peanut Peddler The Peanut Peddler

Review 17

I remember a day ago when this was under judgment, I gave you a 4/5!

Glad to see this on the front page!

I Have Bird I Have Bird

Review number 214

Excellent flash animation, excellent V-O and funny as hell! You sir are awesome!